Celebrating our 25th anniversary, the Rio Grande Art Association (RGAA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the education and promotion of New Mexico artists. Membership is open to everyone and all media. Traditional, classic, contemporary, or avant-garde artists at all levels are welcome! Our focus is on creativity, originality, and the development of personal expression!
We meet on the third Saturday of each month (except July and December) at UNM Continuing Education Conference Center, North Building, Classroom D, 1634 University Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87131
Guests are welcome to attend our monthly educational programs.
RGAA Bylaws (updated July 2019)
Members: Trying to Log In and Forgot Your User Name or Password?
Website Tech Tip - How to Retrieve Lost User Name or Password
Next RGAA Member Meeting
Saturday, June 10, 10 am - noon
(NOTE: UNMCE is closed June 17 in celebration of the Juneteenth National Holiday)
UNM Continuing Education, North Building, Classroom D, 1634 University Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87131
June 10: Barbara Nahler, Oil and Mixed Media Paintings
What We Do
- Sponsor an annual juried exhibition, ¡Encantada!,each fall (more info Encantada!).
- Co-sponsor MasterWorks of New Mexico each spring (more info MasterWorks of New Mexico).
- Provide workshops and additional exhibition venues for our members.
- Publish The Palette, our monthly newsletter (current and archived copies: The Palette).
- Present ten educational programs at member meetings per year, featuring professional demonstrations and lectures (more info Meetings / Presentations & Demos).
- Qualifying for entry into MasterWorks, Encantada, and other RGAA-sponsored exhibitions
- Ten inspiring educational meetings per year (no meetings July or December)
- RGAA-sponsored educational programs and workshops
- The Palette newsletter published ten times per year
- Member website listing on the RGAA website
- 10% discount at Artisan ABQ & Artisan Santa Fe Art Supplies
See full descriptions: 2023 Board, Committee, and Volunteer Duties
Members, post your artwork on the RGAA Facebook Page! And be sure to "like" the page while you're there!